About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
We love to keep our friends and family updated with recent happenings, travel, and most importantly, pictures of the girls! ENJOY!

Monday, December 1, 2008

November and beyond....

As we begin to truly celebrate this time of year, I know thatI am so blessed with family and friends! My sister, sister-in-law, and dear friend threw me a surprise baby shower while my sister was here visiting! It was a total surprise - I still don't know how they managed to pull it off :) We also had our major snow fall of the year while Kat and Curt were visiting. Below are a few pictures, I hope you all enjoy.


Katherine, Courtney and I with my cake



My dear friend Claudia...we are both about to pop!



Julian playing peek-a-boo


Curt, Kat, Rob and I at the Reissersee in Garmisch


Enjoying the snow - boy was it cold :)



2 comments:

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

So neat that Kat and her husband were able to be with y'all for Thanksgiving! Not too much longer now and your little girl will be here! Can't wait to hear the news.

Courtney said...

Julian's peek-a-boo photo is so cute!