About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
We love to keep our friends and family updated with recent happenings, travel, and most importantly, pictures of the girls! ENJOY!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Montepulciano...

Montepulciano is a medieval and Renaissance hill town and sits on a high limestone ridge. It is a major producer of food and drink - Wine connoisseurs consider its Vino Nobile among Italy's best.








The Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Biagio


Inside the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta




Okay, so call me a dork but I am a HUGE fan of the Twilight Saga and I was so excited to be in Montepulciano because they filmed "New Moon" here...now I can't wait to see it in November!

The clock tower...






For Cameron and Louisa!






Wine tasting at La Dolce Vita :)


No comments: